You are invited to join us for the one posture a day challenge. How does it work? All you need to do is find time in your day to do one yoga posture. Get on your mat or get in your chair for one posture and amazing things will happen. You might even find yourself doing more than one posture and that’s great too.
Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Choose a time that works for you to start a great habit. Maybe its when you first wake up. Maybe it’s in your office with the door closed during lunch, or after work when you get home and need some relaxation and energy. Still haven’t gotten the posture of the day in? How about right before you go to bed?
2. Limit outside distractions. Turn off your phone. Close the door. Ask people around you to give you a few minutes of peace.
3. Choose a yoga posture. There are many postures that you remember from yoga class, get a book from the library or click on the yoga postures section of this web site for inspiration.
4. Hold it for a minute or two each side to start with.
5. The most important thing to do. Breathe full inhale and exhales. Practice lengthening the breath as you sustain the posture.
You will be amazed at how you feel !
It would be great to hear your feed back. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something truly amazing and wonderful will happen today !