May 28, 2017- June 13th, 2017
May 28th, Depart from Chicago
May 29th, Day 1 Arrival in Delhi at 3:30 in afternoon , transfer to hotel
May 30th, Day 2 Tour Of Delhi and Temples
May 31st, Day 3 Tour Tajmahal and Redfort
June 1st, Day 4: Flight to Chandigargh
- Drive to Nalgarh
- Short Test Drive of Motorcyles
- Nalgarh is the Gateway to Himachal Pradesh The hilly scenery of Himachal Pradesh, at the foothills of the Himalayas, is created by a sequence of valleys and snowfall protected mountains.
June 2, Day 5 : Ride to Shimla -100 Kms 3 HRS
- Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts
June 3rd, Day 6 : Sarahan —-160 KMS . visit Bhimakali temple
- Sarahan is small picturesque village in Himachal Pradesh of India. It is the site of famous Bhimakali Temple, originally known as Bhimadevi Temple, dedicated to the mother goddess Bhimakali, presiding deity of the rulers of the former Bushahr State.
June, 4th, Day 7 : Sangla – 85 KMS– Visit Charm of the village life and temple
- Sangla is a city in the Baspa Valley, also referred to as the Sangla valley, in the Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh, India, close to the Tibetan border.
June 5th, Day 8 : Kalpa —40 KMs . Visit Charm of the village life and temple
- Kalpa is a small town in the Sutlej river valley, above Recong Peo in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, Northern India, in the Indian Himalaya. Inhabited by Kinnauri people and famous for its apple orchards.
June 6th, Day 9 : Ride to Banjar 170 KMS -0ver Jalori pass
- Banjar is a town and a nagar panchayat in Kullu district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. Banjar is also known as the valley of God.
June 7th, Day 10 :Ride to Manali – Vashisht –90 KMS
- About 2km north of Manali on the slopes above the Beas River, Vashisht village is … Indian tourists mostly come to bathe in the hot springs and tour the temples.
June 8th, Day 11 : Vashisht Manali sight seeing by Bike
June 9th, Day 12 : Free day and Hike to Jogney Falls
June 10th, Day 13 : Hiking Tour of Villages
June 11th, Day 14 : Free day, or go shopping, attend a yoga class, get a massage, or schedule optional adventures with Himalayan Adventures (Canyoning, Rock Climbing, Rafting)
June 12th, Day 15: Flight to Delhi in Morning, Tour of Delhi for the day then depart for airport at 10pm.
June 13th, Day 16: Arrive in Chicago in the Morning.
- Tour schedule is subject to change per weather and unforseen circumstances.
Between Now and September – Non Refundable Deposit of $300 To Register For Tour
November – Airfare Reserved and Paid
February – Full Payment Due – Minus The $300 Deposit Paid By September
May – Trip
Due on Arrival – Bike Security Deposit of $300. You are responsible for any & all damage to your bike during the trip. If any minor repairs are necessary, charges will be deducted from this deposit and the balance will be reimbursed once the trip is over.
What does this tour include?
All ground transfers in India, airport to airport
Motorcycle 500cc Enfield and fuel
Permits for Restricted areas (India – Tibet boarder control)
Accommodation (twin sharing hotels / home stay and camping) neat & clean
Breakfast and dinner in the hotel (lunch on the way) in the local restaurants
English speaking rider guide including riders bike
Medicines including oxygen cylinder
Mechanics with all necessary spare parts
Visa (details sent with rider pack)
Monument entrance fees during the entire trip·
International & domestics flights
Food In Delhi
All airport transfer charges will be extra if anyone not coming on same flight with group .
Any damage to the motorcycle must be covered by the rider in full.
Special price for everyone that pays a deposit by August 1st, 2016. $2550 no matter the number of participants. You get the 10 person price even if the trip has less than 10 people going.
|Number of Participants||Cost in US$|
|4/5||$3260 US Dollars – $2550 if you deposit by August 1st|
|6/9||$2870 US Dollars – $2550 if you deposit by August 1st|
|10 and More||$2550 US Dollars|
|Pillion||Subtract $350 US Dollars Off The Total Tour Cost For The Second Person Riding Two Up On The Tour.|
|Single room Supplement||550 US Dollars|