This tour is Full ! Please contact Ricky at email@example.com to be added to the waiting list or if you would like information on the next tour.
Join us for a week of relaxation on the beach and yoga classes in Zipolite Oaxaca. Playa Zipolite is a beach community located on the southern coast of Oaxaca and is best known as being Mexico’s first and only legal public clothing optional beach and for retaining much of the hippie culture that made it notable in the 1970s. Go here for more information about traveling to Zipolite click here.
Led by Ricky Heldt, Yoga Therapist, Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor and Owner of Open Lotus Yoga LLC . Featuring Yoga and Nia Instructor Kristy Harvey, Owner of Wise Owl Wellness in Tucson.
March 8-14, 2020: Tour cost as low as $825 per person. Price will increase July 1st. Tour minimum is 4 and the maximum is 12 people. This tour is filling up don’t wait.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Eco Sightseeing Tours to Magic Waterfalls, Coffee Plantations and Turtle Center.
- 10 optional yoga classes (12 Yoga Instructor Continuing Education Credits)
- Airport transfer in Mexico double occupancy King size suite w daily breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast and First Night Group Dinner
- Daily Yoga Classes
Cost Not Included:
- Any Flight domestic and International
- Airport Taxi in USA
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner (This way you can visit all the reasonable amazing restaurants right on the beach over looking the ocean or around he corner in town, local Mexican food, vegetarian friendly restaurants and continental cuisine.)
- Beverages (Stick with bottled water or enjoy the best reasonable priced margaritas at candle lit bars on the beach or quaint local bars in town.
- Personal expenses
- Surfing Lessons or Snorkeling Tours
Sunday Arrival at the Huatulco Airport (HUX). Exchange money at the airport for personal expenses. You will be transferred to our resort the white building pictured below on the beach in Zipolite via airport shuttle. Sunday evening you will get a tour of Zipolite with Troy and Ricky. We will go to a famous Pizza Restaurant downtown, your tour includes dinner and then enjoy the night market. You will receive an intro spanish lesson on how to order food and drinks if you are not a spanish speaker.
Monday, Beach day and Yoga. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. Time for the Beach. Yoga at 1 pm to beat the heat. Afternoon on the Beach. Lunch and Dinner on your own.
Tuesday, Yoga and Turtle Tour in Mazunte. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. Time for the Beach. Yoga at 1 pm. 2pm Tour of National Mexican Turtle Center. Afternoon shopping in Mazunte. Lunch and Dinner on your own.
Wednesday, Beach day and Yoga. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. Time for the Beach. Yoga at 1 pm. Afternoon on the Beach. Lunch and Dinner on your own.
Thursday, All day tour of magical waterfalls and coffee plantation. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. 10 am tour departure. We will return in time for dinner back in Zipolite.
Friday, Beach day and Yoga. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. Time for the Beach. Yoga at 1 pm. Afternoon on the Beach. Lunch and Dinner on your own.
Saturday, Departure. Yoga 8 am. Breakfast 9 am. 10:30 am Departure.
- $825 Each for a double occupancy suite with one king bed to be shared by 2 people.
- Deposit: $412.50 Non-refundable deposit due Now – August
- Tour Final Payment: $412.50 due in February
Registration Form Here : Please sign and fill out at the same time you submit your payment.
Payment Options: You can conveniently pay with check when you fill out and sign the Registration form. Send your payments to Open Lotus Yoga LLC, 2829 S. 7th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
Or choose to pay with your credit card here:
Full Tour Payment
Double occupancy suite with one king bed to be shared by 2 people overlooking the Ocean, Air Conditioned w 3rd Floor View
Deposit or Final Payment
Double occupancy suite with one king bed to be shared by 2 people overlooking the Ocean, Air Conditioned w 3rd Floor View, Pay half now and pay half by February to book your tour. Deposit is non-refundable.